Over the last couple of months, different team members have presented research findings at events in Hamburg, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Ningbo, and London (see our publications page for further details).
If you are interested in our work, do come and find us at these upcoming events over July and August:
- Natural Resources and Urban Transformations Colloquium (Rurh-Universität in Bochum, Germany, 12 July) – Simon Joss
- Ecocity World Summit (Melbourne, Australia, 12-14 July) – Frans Sengers and Linjun Xie
- Copernicus Workshop on Futuring versus Path-Dependencies (Utrecht, Holland, 13 July) – Rob Raven, Frans Sengers, Philipp Spaeth, Ali Cheshmehzangi, Linjun Xie, & Martin de Jong
- IAFOR International Conference on the City 2017 (Barcelona, Spain, 14-16 July) – Ali Cheshmehzangi
- World Engineers Summit 2017 (Singapore, 18-21 July) – May Tan-Mullins
- 12th Conference on Urban Development & Planning (Haikou, China, 27-28 July) – Li Yu, Rob Cowley, and Linjun Xie.
- European Association of Development Studies Nordic Conference 2017 (Bergen, Norway, 20-23 Aug) – May Tan-Mullins
We have more presentations and events planned for September and beyond. Stay tuned for further details!